Into the third week
First things first, Keto reset 11/8-11/15, my weight did change this week. Average for last week and this week are: 166 to164.8. This is a weekly difference of 1.2 pounds for the week and an overall loss of 4 pounds from my initial weigh in of 168.8. I personally consider this pretty great considering I’m not even a full month into this cycle. While on it, more about weight:
I weigh myself every day at the same time in the morning and record it but I never worry about day to day changes. At the end of the week all weights are added and divided to get the average. Only this average for the week matters to me, and I do my best to not let it matter over much. For this week I can’t help but feel positive with the loss, but really I see last week and this week splitting so it’s kind of like .6 last and .6 this week. Now my flat weight last week looks pretty unimportant when viewed in this light.
Diet for keto reset 11/8-11/15 was an up and down kind of thing. I started off kind of off track with low calorie totals but low fat macros. Then I over compensated and over indulged. Fat macros got better but my carb macros were on the high side for sure. Next I completely skipped tracking Sunday. And lets face it, I can’t say that what I record is always completely accurate or complete. The most important thing is that I’m doing my best to record at least 6 days of the week, and make each of those days as complete and accurate as possible but that doesn’t equal perfect.
Exercise and weight for week three.
8 5573 steps 2.52mi
9 8088 3.66
10 6049 2.74 dual tier single weight workout
11 9257 4.19
12 6472 2.93 three tier workout with weight up on second tier
13 4231 1.91
14 2954 1.3
Not a great week for exercise but not too bad. I got in some good walking totals for the week as I played disc golf a twice. I also lifted twice. On Wednesday I did two circuits but stayed on the same weight tier. On Friday I did three circuits and advanced my weight on the second tier. Last week I showed how my circuit is constructed.
Old circuit routine
It started as 9 exercises:
1. Side arm raises, lowest weight.
2. Front arm raises, next weight up.
3. Triceps lift behind head, another weight up.
4. Military press, another weight up.
5. Curls, another weight up.
6. Bent double rows, top weight.
7. Pushups using dumbbells as grips with extra reps for no weight.
8. Crunches with oblique alternative sides with extra reps.
9. Challis squat with the same weight as the bent double rows.
New circuit routine
It has evolved into a total of 11 exercises:
1. Crunches with oblique alternative sides with extra reps.
2. Side arm raises, lowest weight.
3. Front arm raises, next weight up.
4. Triceps lift behind head, another weight up.
5. Military press, another weight up.
6. Single bent row, another weight up.
7. 2nd set of crunches just like the first set.
8. Curls at the same weight as the bent row lift.
9. Bent double row, next weight up.
10. Pushups using dumbbells as grips with extra reps for no weight.
11. Challis squat with the same weight as the bent double rows.
At this time I don’t have a clock on my circuits but I do have a goal of 20 minutes per circuit.
Total keto diet is the app I have used for the last 2 years to keep track of my macros when I’m cycling into keto and I find it a very useful tool in reaching my goals.